When did I get this?


Sometimes I wonder if my brain isn't keeping up anymore.  I'm going to start a basic "no brainer" sock with some yarn that was recently gifted to me by my best friend.  When I was looking for a proper sized needle in my ridiculous circular stash, I ran across this one from Knitpicks.  I cannot, for the life of me remember purchasing this needle.  I hope I didn't borrow it from anyone because I've long forgotten who, what, when, where and why.  I was able to dig out a needle gauge and it just happens this needle is perfect for a pair of socks.  I'm going to use Fleegle's Toe-Up No-Flap, No-Hassle Sock Pattern for this one and see how I like it.

Comments

  1. I admire your good taste in sock patterns :)

    And going back to the Kid's Knit post...well, that was very early days on the blog, and I didn't have much traffic back then. Not much now, either :(

    I'd love to make me a sweater with roses...maybe someday.

    I hope you enjoy the book! It's too large to download--6GB, incuding the videos.

    And I am delighted that you enjoy my blog. I am not posting much these days--the store keeps me busy and I am often on the road teaching. But I should be doing a post in a week or so. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did find after I received the book that it was indeed to big to offer as a download. You did an excellent job with it. I enjoyed reading it so much that I read through the whole thing the day I got it and watched all of the videos. I learned a lot about supported spindling, especially since I just started. Thank you for putting so much effort into such a lovely book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll love it! :)

    And thanks for your kind words about my beading post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, definitely pink firestar. And a little angelina too...maybe the holographic stuff?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts